Exhibition Report Jan 20th 2014
Hi,
I thought that I should give a report regards my first exhibition at Saint Johns Library Gallery, Worcester.
It
has been my delight to hang 23 pictures in the Library
Gallery. I have been amazed to see people
gazing and drinking in the feast of colour presented to them in
well lit and comfortable surroundings. If only we could afford such a luxury at home, ample space to display collected works, to stroll
along with friends and look on.
Thank
you all for taking time to come and view, your support, sharing your
thoughts, also inspiring me with your own stories and rhetoric.
Please note the interesting links and friends section on the right
hand side of this blog, which has increased with networking, these links are also an inspiration too, hope you get a chance to follow
them.
Antony
St Johns Gallery Jan to Feb 2014


From comment book -
ReplyDeleteA delightful and very accomplished exhibition of paintings in many different and interesting styles.
I particularly like the handling of light in the ' Kyoto Garden' and the Cezanne like quality and appearance of 'The Apple'.
The view of Worcester Cathederal from the West Bank is very impressive. The Whole scene is beautifully portrayed and again the handeling of the light and shade on the trees and buildings extremely competent and delightful.
The one which impresses me the most is the almost understarted treatment of the two Ballerinas. I love its spontanious and delicate brushwork, and the two poses which captured in the figures are just entrancing.
All in all a most accomplished and interesting set of paintings.
Welldone and please do more! RJP